Though Aicok is not new to the kitchen appliances industry, it never stops introducing innovative juicing products. When it is about Aicok slow masticating juicer, you will see affordable options. These juicers are better than centrifugal juicers regarding speed and extraction quality.
These juicers preserve the nutrients, giving users a maximum amount of minerals and vitamins. Many Aicok juicers have a safety lock to prevent the food from dripping. The juicer has an adjustable speed that users can set according to the food type. Some sellers also offer recipe books along with juicers.
Before pondering about where to buy Aicok juicer, you should read the below reviews. To facilitate the juicing process, we have the best masticating juicers which are quiet, and slow, but they extract fast.
Comparison Table of the Best Aicok Slow Masticating Juicers
|AMR 521||Material: Food grade plastic
Color: Black &silver
Weight: 3.74 kg
Blade material: S.S
Power: 150 W
|Quiet Motor-Upgrade Filter|| Material: ABS, PMMA
Blade material: Plastic, PMMA
Power: 150 W
|Reverse Function, Juice Machine|| Material: PEI, Tritan
Weight: 9.98 lb.
Blade material: Plastic
Power: 150 W
AMR 521 is at the top in the list of the best Aicok slow masticating juicers. It has a durable ABS material. The juicer consumes less power and has a quiet motor. Moreover, it comes with a 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
Product 3 is a budget-friendly juicer with top features like quiet function, high-quality yield, and upgrade filter. It has a safety and chute lock that prevents dripping of material. The reserve function is another quality of this juicer.
If you need a quite juicer, you should go for Aicok slow masticating juicer. The company is making juicers for some time, and customers adore its products. This model is ideal for extracting fruits and vegetables. Let’s explore other features:
- With 80 RPM, the machine works slowly, keeping up 90% of nutrition, including minerals and vitamins.
- It does not create much foam, and the container remains free from clogging.
- Unlike other juicers, the slow masticating juicer does not heat a lot, nor does it cause any friction.
- The juicer extracts more due to its high-tech spiral system with seven segments. Moreover, it perfectly separates pulp from the juice.
- The container is easy to clean because users can disassemble all the parts without any issue. You can wash it with an everyday dishwashing lotion and regular water.
- Heavy-duty material
- Quick assembling
- Upgraded filter
- 3-year warranty
- ETL and UL certified
- Strainer’s cleaning is time-consuming.
Another amazing juicer by Aicok has an excellent filter system. Those who need a highly nutritious juice should have AMR 519 juicer. The above product is the best Aicok slow masticating juicer with a reserve and safety lock. The product also includes delicious juice recipes.
- A slow motor helps in getting more extraction without wasting material and ingredients.
- It has a durable filter that allows users to have pure fruits and vegetable juices.
- The juicer produces less air in the extract, so you can keep the juice for 72 hours before drinking as it will not oxidize.
- It has a quiet motor with low noise that is up to 60 DB.
- This juicer’s material is free from BPA, and both the FDA and UL departments approved it.
- The reverse function prevents clogging to the container, so it is easy to clean, unlike other juicers. It also includes a cleaning brush.
- Aicok slow juicer AMR 519 comes with lifelong technical support for all its customers.
- Quick disassembling and assembling
- 7 -segment spiral
- Includes a motor cooling port
- 2-year warranty
- Excellent customer service
- A bit heavy
This Aicok slow masticating juicer has a BPA-free material that makes it long-lasting. You will enjoy the recipes that come along with this juicer. The cold-press process brings more nutrition than other juicers. You can extract green vegetables like wheatgrass, cucumber, cabbage, or others like carrots. Likewise, fruit juices are also easy to make.
- The juicer preserves maximum minerals and vitamins, giving you healthy juices.
- With a slow RPM, you will get quiet operation. Moreover, a slow speed also prevents the wastage of material.
- It makes less foam and more juice, so you can enjoy a delicious juice. The liquid can stay fresh for many hours before consuming it.
- The juicer has a food-grade material. Whereas it’s copper motor has a reverse system for better protection.
- The safety lock prevents the dripping of the ingredients, allowing you to work in a clean place.
- Users can contact for a technical issue anytime because the company provides life-long technical support.
- The Aicok slow masticating juicer manual is also available to assist you in its operation, including assembling and disassembling.
- Only 60db noise
- Durable filter
- Safe for kids
- FDA approved
- 3-year warranty
- 24/7 customer service
- Some customers consider it expensive.
The above product is another model by Aicok slow masticating juicer with a durable container. It does not cause any dripping, and you can also control its speed. This juicer is ideal for extracting fruits and vegetables with maximum nutrients.
- The juicer has corrosion-free blades because of stainless steel that resists rust.
- It has a mesh filter with multiple layers to provide a clean juice without any pulp.
- It has 26% better extraction and 36% more nutrients compared to other types of juicers.
- With 60 DB, you will get a quite machine; however, it makes juice within 6 seconds.
- It has two adjustable speeds ranging from 13000 to 21000 RPM. You can keep the speed slow for soft things and high for hard vegetables and fruits.
- With a 3-inch chute, users can extract fruits or vegetables without slicing them.
- The juicer comes up with a cleaning brush. The user can easily disassemble various parts for cleaning and can reassemble it easily.
- Simple assembling
- Brush cleaning
- Includes a cover safety lock
- Automatically shuts off when overheats
- 2-year replacement warranty
- Filer takes time in cleaning.
Another cold press juicer by Aicok comes with recipes. A less noisy juicer makes its operation comfortable for all users. The juicer has a strong body and detachable parts, and its cleaning is hassle-free. Let’s dig deep into other features of the above juicer.
- Though 80RPM motor speed is slow to go, it helps juicer extract in a few seconds. Moreover, it produces less froth and remains cool during operation.
- The healthy nutrients of fruits and vegetables maintain a maximum value due to the Aicok slow masticating juicer.
- With a dry pulp, you will get a high amount of juice. The filter also strains perfectly without leaving any residue in the juice.
- From assembling to disassembling and clearing, everything is easy to do. However, you will have to press the button on its side to disassemble the parts. The company also provides a cleaning brush with the machine.
- The stainless steel and plastic keep it durable and rust-free. The material does not harm the food, and the FDA approved this juicer before its launch.
- The machine has a reverse technology that prevents clogging of the container.
- You will also get a recipe manual with an Aicok juicer to make healthy juices for you and your kids.
- Innovative auger
- Handles various fruits and vegetables
- Disassembly with one button
- 24/7 customer support
- 2-year warranty
- Strainer cleaning takes time
- A bit heavy
With a 3-inch wide chute, the juicer can grind the large food pieces, bringing more juice. The slow process does not let the juicer waste vitamins and minerals from the juice. You can handle the entire extraction keeping up more or less pulp as you desire. See below for more features:
- The juicer has a vertical design; hence, it takes less space on the counter.
- The speed varies from 40 to 60 RPM that reduces heat and friction. Moreover, it causes less oxidation of fruits, giving you fresh juices.
- The machine yields 90% of juice from fruits and vegetables. The liquid can remain fresh for three days, maintaining its nutrients and taste.
- This masticating juicer has a safety mechanism that prevents its operation during improper assembling. Aicok juicer parts are easy to separate for washing.
- The reverse function helps in cleaning and don’t let the juicer get any clogging.
- The juicer is corrosion-free and produces less heat due to the latest slow masticating technology.
- Less noisy
- Non-slippery base
- Safety sensors
- Produces less foam
- Consumes less power
- A nice gift item
- The vertical juicer takes time in assembling
A vertical juicer machine by Aicok includes high-tech features. With smooth and delicious juice, one can maintain health without any other supplements. The cold-press juicing process maintains all the enzymes. It is ideal for yielding fruits and vegetables. Let’s explore more features of an innovative machine.
- Compact and vertical design enables users to keep this machine wherever they want.
- The machine is a combination of a masticating and centrifugal juicer. Users can have both slow and fast speeds, depending on their needs.
- It has a large auger; hence, you will get more juice than what you get from a horizontal juicer. The unit also includes a food pusher.
- Aicok slow masticating juicer parts are easy to separate.
- Aicok offers an anti-oxidative machine with a cold-press system. You can have fresh juice for three days, be it the fruit juice or greens.
- The filter system is highly fine for juicing. However, you can also have a coarse filter for the apple, strawberry, mango, or pineapple jam. Whereas the sorbet filter also allows you to have several recipes, including melon, raspberry, watermelon, and mint sorbet.
- The juicer is easy to assemble and disassemble. A cleaning brush comes with the machine to facilitate you in cleaning.
- Provides three types of filters
- Occupies less space
- Slow and fast speed
- Durable stainless steel base
- Jug with measurements
- Quiet motor
- Many options may confusion.
Buying Guide – Aicok Slow Masticating Juicers
With an increasing awareness of a healthy lifestyle, people now understand the benefits of fresh food, including juices. Instead of indulging in confusion due to a variety of juicers, explore our guide to select a suitable product like Aicok slow masticating juicer.
Though many people use centrifugal juicers, they produce more heat and don’t preserve the nutrients like masticating juicers. Let’s look at some factors that can help you buy the best masticating juicer.
Aicok juicers vary in terms of material; like some have a plastic body, whereas the others are a combination of plastic and stainless steel. The price of every juicer varies according to the material and other features.
See the pulp management system of a juicer. A sound filtration system manages pulp more than a poor system. Some juicers have three layers of mesh that can perfectly filter the juice. However, if you like a little pulp in the juice, you can control it through a suitable machine.
A machine with less heat and friction is better than a juicer that quickly heats up. A hot juicer means it will produce less nutritious juice. Check for a juicer with a special technology that prevents the motor from overheating. The juice full of minerals and vitamins is healthy for you. Aicok slow masticating juicer brings 36% more nutrition value than other brands.
Maintenance and Cleaning
The juicer must be easy to assemble and dissemble. Generally, users can easily separate various parts of a juicer for washing them. Some juicers have thick filers, which are hard to clean, or cleaning takes a lot of time. Make sure to focus on this issue before buying a nice juicer.
Size and Design
Generally, people prefer compact juicers that take less space. The latest juice machines are stylish, lightweight, and smart. Suppose you have an open kitchen, better select a small juicer. You can buy a large machine for a large kitchen counter.
See your juicing schedule before selecting an Aicok slow masticating juicer. If you take juice regularly, make sure to buy the latest model with better technology. New technology brings more features, and the juicer functions faster.
The juicer should have a long warranty period. Most new Aicok juicers come with 2 to 3 years’ warranty time that ensures a better product. Even you will get the lifetime technical support by Aicok.
Some Other Tips to Select the Best Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
- Write down your requirements and search for a juicer accordingly. Each Aicok juicer has different qualities other than its basic function.
- Make a list of food that you need to juice. If you are using more than two ingredients, make sure they are compatible with each other. Some juicers extract fruits faster than vegetables, so be careful in this regard.
- Read the juicer’s oxidation number because it shows how long you can store the juice it produces. A high oxidation number means that juicer is excellent and will not destroy the enzymes.
What is the difference between cold press and slow juicing?
The main purpose of both processes is the same as to extract fruits and vegetables. However, with slow juicing, you get more nutrients compared to a cold-pressed method.
Do masticating juicers get clogging?
The juicer with a reverse function does not get clogging. However, other juicers can be clogged and are hard to clean.
How to clean a slow masticating juicer?
The Aicok slow masticating juicer often includes a brush. You can simply rinse the container with normal water, then apply the cleaning liquid with the brush and wash it away. You can also use warm water for the glass jug in case it gets greasy.
How healthy is slow juicing?
As already said, slow juicing contains more nutrients that help in digestion and make us healthy. Moreover, juices that pass through a slow process can stay fresh longer without oxidation.
Are there any side-effects of juices?
If you are cleansing with juices, you may experience some side-effects. Like, headaches, stomach ache, fatigue, or even the mood swings. You may also have bowel disturbance.
What is negative about the slow masticating juicers?
With slow masticating, juicing takes time, and the assembling is also time-consuming. Moreover, such juicers are expensive than normal juicers.
Why Is Juicing Useful For You?
Fresh vegetables and fruits are good for health, but cooking often destroys their nutrients. Though you can also take solid food, juices have more benefits. Especially if you extract a juice with a nice machine, like Aicok slow masticating juicer.
Benefits of Juices
- They are full of fiber and supplements
- Juices enhance the digestive system
- They boost up immunity
- Juices enhance appetite
- They help reduce weight and build muscles.
Slow Masticating Juicer VS Centrifugal Juicer
Various factors appear when we discuss the slow masticating juicers and centrifugal juicers. The differences ensure that the juice recipe you get through a slow juicer is better in many ways. Now, we will explore it further.
Slow Vs. Fast
A slow masticating juicer verifies that it has slow speed compared to a centrifugal juicer. The speed of a slow juicer varies from 60 RPM to 80 RPM. On the other hand, a centrifugal juicer’s speed ranges from 1000 to 2400 RPM.
The speed shows, a centrifugal juicer extracts faster than a slow juicer, but it destroys the vitamins and minerals. Whereas, a low RPM means the machine makes juice by destroying fewer cells, and the juice stays fresh for 2 to 3 days. Moreover, a slow juicer is quiet, whereas a centrifugal machine is noisy.
A slow juicer runs at a low speed, consuming less power, like from 150 to 200 watts. But, a centrifugal juicer consumes up to 1500 watts. A slow machine help users save money that goes into high electricity bills.
When the food gets exposed to high temperatures during juicing, it starts to oxidize. High oxidation occurs in centrifugal juicers, and the shelf life of the juice is as low as 5 to 9 hours.
Whereas the Aicok slow masticating juicer produces juice by destroying fewer cells, and the juice stays fresh for 2 to 3 days. You can even store juices for your guests instead of buying some artificial products.
You will get more juice through a slow juicer than a fast juicer. More production means you can save enough money. But, a centrifugal juicer produces less juice, and the pulp remains moist instead of dry. You will need more fruits and vegetables to extract from a centrifugal juicer.
The slow masticating juicer can finely extract the leafy green herbs and vegetables, such as wheatgrass, spinach, coriander, and the mint, etc. Whereas the centrifugal juicers are not good at juicing these vegetables.
Slow juicers are safe to clean because they don’t have hard blades like a fast juicer. Moreover, you can clean them in a little time. But, you need to be very careful while cleaning a centrifugal juicer because you don’t want to hurt your hands.
A slow masticating juicer has many juicing options due to multiple filters. The juicer comes with various attachments that allow you to make fine juice, coarse juice for jams, and sorbet or smoothies. You can even make nuts’ butter with a slow machine. But, such a variety is not possible with a centrifugal juicer.
Things to Avoid While Juicing?
- No matter how durable a juicer you are using, a careless approach can damage it. Avoid putting ice or hard material in the juicer as its blades will bend or break.
- Likewise, the large food pieces can stick to the feed hole. So, better put small pieces of fruits and vegetables.
- If too much material stops the machine, turn it off, and reverse it by pressing the reverse button.
- Don’t wash a plastic juicer with hot water, or it will soon get damaged. Likewise, don’t use a stiff brush or steel wire to remove any residue from the jug.
- Don’t mix soda into the juice while juicing as it can destroy the container. Try to take pure juice without any addition.
- Never put a metal spoon in the container while the juicer is ON.
- If the juicer has a glass jug, wash it carefully and keep it away from younger kids.
- Don’t put your fingers in the juicer while it’s ON, as you may get an electric shock. New juicers come with a safety lock, so use it, especially if you have kids around you.
Types of Juicers
You can extract juice through different juicers, such as:
- Slow masticating juicer
- Centrifugal juicer
- Hydraulic juicer
- Auger juicer
- Citrus electric juicer
- Manual juicer
You can see the above section for slow masticating and a centrifugal juicer. Let’s explore other types of juicers.
All the above types of juicers and the reviews prove that the Aicok slow masticating juicer is better in many ways.
The best Aicok slow masticating juicer maintains the nutrients and extracts more juice. All the above juicers have different parts, which are easy to disassemble. These juicers can extract the leafy greens and fruits of all kinds. The speed of a masticating juicer is slow; that’s why it does not overheat.
A juicer with a three-layered filter is better than the one with a simple filter. Users can also manage to have more or less pulp, depending on their needs. Generally, the slow masticating juicers consume less power, like up to 150 watts. A slow process does not destroy the food cells.