Juicers’ product line cannot be complete without Omega juicing machines, which are here for several years. The company produces both low-speed and fast juicers, and the best Omega juicers is the slow masticating juicer. The juicer is either vertical or horizontal, depending on the model. A vertical machine occupies less space than a horizontal juicer.
A slow juicer is less noisy because of the latest technology; however, the motor is powerful. The juicer works through two gradual processes, namely; squeeze and extraction. Standard or centrifugal juicers are fast, but they leave wet pulp with less yield. But, slow juicers produce dry pulp and more juice, consuming fewer fruits or vegetables.
Omega juicers are also excellent for grinding spices or coffee beans. You can make desserts, smoothies, or kids’ cereals through these juicing machines as they come with different attachments. They are electric and have long wires. You can also use an extension wire if you need to. The juicer is easy to wash, and you can open its part by clicking one button.
Omega juicers have different models that vary in terms of shape, style, material, and cost. They are either heavy or lightweight, depending on their build. Omega slow juicers have a 15-year working life that is pretty good.
Comparison Table of the Best Omega Juicers
|Omega NC800HDS||Type: Slow Masticating
Wieght: 18.7 Lbs.
|Omega NC900HDS||Type: Slow Masticating
Wieght: 13 Lbs.
|Omega J8006HDS||Type: Slow Masticating
Wieght: 13 Lbs.
|Omega Vertical||Type: Slow Masticating
Wieght: 18 Lbs.
Omega NC800HDS is at the top in the list of the best Omega juicers. It has a quiet motor, and it works slow, providing pure juice with less oxidation. It can extract and grind, having multiple settings. The juicer consumes less power due to its low speed.
Omega H3000D is a budget-friendly juicer having dual extraction and a quiet motor. It only costs $149.35, which is quite cheap than other models. The juicer has a reverse function that keeps it clean, and it can extract fruits and vegetables. It can also grind spices and coffee beans.
Best Choice under $300tle
J8006HDS is the best Omega Juicer under $300. It is equally effective, like expensive models. It has a 15-year warranty and consists of dual-stage juicing through extraction and squeezing.The juicer masticates at slow speed and maintains healthy nutrients.
Now, let’s look at the reviews of the best Omega juicers.
Like other industries, juicing machines with new technology appear every other month. NC800HDS is the best Omega juicer with 150 watts. It extracts slowly and does not create much noise. The juicer involves two juicing methods that we will discuss further.
- Food with healthy enzymes is essential to keep you fit, and only a slow juicer can provide that. Omega is a masticating juicer with only 80 rpm speed.
- You will get pure extraction because the juicer does not trap heat. Eventually, the juice does not oxidize fast, and you can preserve it for two or three days.
- The company ensures a durable machine with a high-end function. It can be with you for many years.
- NC800HDS works in two ways like it extracts and squeezes, creating more juice than a centrifugal juicer.
- You can juice any fruit or vegetables, as well as wheatgrass. It also extracts the leafy greens without destroying their nutrients. The juicer is also suitable for citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruits.
- Other than juicing, Omega NC800HDS can grind the coffee beans, make nut butter, and mince various herbs. You can also prepare your baby’s food in the Omega juicing machine.
- It functions at 110 to 120 V and has a 2HP motor that creates minimum noise.
- Provides different functions
- Slow juicer
- Two-stage juicing
- Adjustable cap
- A complete nutrition system
- Zero sticking through pulp ejection
- Expensive than other juicers
It’s a vertical style among the top Omega juicers that preserve the ingredients through slow speed. The silver color makes it compatible with any color scheme around it. With a 150 W machine, you can extract fruits and vegetables. Let’s explore the best omega juicer.
- Omega vertical is a slow masticating juicer with 80 rpm speed. Though it’s an old model, people still prefer it due to its quality.
- The juicer does not waste food through grinding; instead, it squeezes. The juice maintains its natural taste and color. Likewise, it preserves maximum nutrients.
- The juicing process has two stages; first, the machine extracts juice and then squeeze the pulp. Both methods produce a high quantity of juice.
- Users don’t need lots of fruits or vegetables to extract them due to a high yielding machine. So, Omega happens to be cheap.
- The juicer does not make a lot of frost due to slow speed. Besides, oxidation does not happen. The extracted juice stays fresh for three days without losing its taste.
- Omega juicer has three operating modes, including the On, Reverse, and Off. If something sticks inside the container, you can run the reverse button to remove that food.
- The juicer has an automatic system to eject the pulp. You can juice fruits and vegetables to develop tasty recipes. It is the best vertical masticating juicer.
- A low-speed juicer
- Single auger
- Minimum heat
- Maximum yield
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Strong motor
- Less noisy
- Old juicing machine
Omega NC900HDS Slow Masticating Juicer-Dual Process- Extracts Fruits & Vegetables-Quiet Motor- Dual-Adjustable Pressure-150-Watt-Portable-Horizontal Machine- METALIC-2HP Motor
This is another Omega juicer’s model in metallic color and with an upgrade. Like other machines, NC900HDS is also the best Omega juicer that maintains vitamins and keeps you healthy. You can adjust the settings according to the food and some other factors.
- It’s an ideal juicer because it involves less oxidation, and you can serve your guests with fresh juices.
- The company offers high-quality juicers with a long warranty, like up to 15 years. It’s a portable appliance, and the transportation can’t destroy it if you pack it well.
- It works slow and does not destroy the food like other fast juicing machines.
- Whether you are a fitness conscious or a patient, you can have healthy nutrients due to a slow juicer. With the help of a two-stage machine, you get maximum extraction.
- You can also make pasta, baby food, or desserts because it is an all-in-one machine. Likewise, spices and herbs are easy to grind. You can also make pulp for tomatoes’ sauce.
- It’s time to beat the heat with cold and soft juices. Instead of taking unhealthy chemical juices, drink fresh to stay fresh.
- The juicer has five cap settings to help you choose a desirable speed and extraction. Omega NC900HDS is the best juicer in the industry.
- 2 HP quiet motor
- 150-watts machine
- Durable container
- Maximum yield
- A bit longer juicing time
Omega J8006HDS Slow Masticating Juicer-Dual Process- Extracts Fruits & Vegetables- Portable-Horizontal Machine Quiet Motor- Dual-Adjustable Pressure- 200-Watt
Unlike the above juicers by Omega, J8006HDS comes with a 200 watts motor. It’s a complete nutrition center that helps people to develop healthy recipes. We have much more to discuss, so let’s start.
- The best Omega juicer presents a 15-year warranty, ensuring that you will not invest in a poor product.
- Now, you can make juice without heating your machine; eventually, the recipe turns into something healthy.
- The company developed it at 80 rpm to create cold press juices to enhance the immune system.
- You will spend less money on the ingredients because Omega J8006HDS squeezes more than a normal machine. Consequently, you will see the more dry pulp.
- All types of smoothies, desserts, sauces, juices, kids’ food, coffee, and spices grinding are possible with the best Omega juicer.
- You can adjust it in five different ways through its settings, like low, medium, and high speed, as well as extracting or squeezing.
- Power equivalent to a 32cc gas chainsaw
- Built to resist harsh conditions
- Variable speed trigger
- Power-off function on operation delay
- Consumes more power
Omega MM900HDS Slow Masticating- Best Celery Juicer Adjustable Modes- 200-Watt- Medical Medium- High Juice Yield-Low-Maintenance
Omega is never behind in making high-quality juicers like MM900HDS. The model introduces new juicing technology to make nutritious foods. Not only juices, but you can also make fresh coffee by grinding the beans in Omega MM900HDS. It develops juices’ love among the kids who only want unhealthy soft drinks.
- Many well-known professionals and athletes use Omega that helps them stay in shape.
- You don’t need to rush to the market for fresh juices. A slow masticating juicer prepares juice free from heat and oxidation. The juice stays delicious for 24 to 72 hours.
- Did you ever see a slow masticating machine with a long warranty? If not, then have Omega with 15 years of flawless functioning.
- You must have cold press juices to avail of healthy food and help the immune system function well.
- If you destroyed your health with unhealthy food, you could restore it by drinking fresh juices.
- The juicer can reduce your grocery bill because its yielding capacity is high, so less wastage will occur. The best Omega juicer is always within your budget.
- Unlike other models, it comes with an attachment to get more celery juice. Besides, it has three pressure modes to set them as you want.
- Cold press and slow
- 80rpm speed
- Less noisy motor
- Slow and quiet
- No heat build-up
- Produce more juice
- Consumes more power than 150 watts juicer
Omega J8008C Slow Masticating Juicer-Dual Process- Extracts Fruits & Vegetables- Portable-Horizontal Machine Quiet Motor-Metallic-Dual-Adjustable Pressure- 200-Watt-Automatic Pulp Removal-Fresh Juice For 72 Hours.
This one is one of the the best Omega juicer and you’ll shortly know why. New J8006C can extract the vegetables and fresh fruits, and can also make the sorbet. The juicer is metallic and goes well with any kitchen. In case, it gets clogged, it can throw out the pulp automatically with the reverse function. Since, it is not only the best when it comes to functionality but is also aesthetically pleasing; you can also gift it to the loved ones.
- It feels good when you extract thick stuff without creating noise, and Omega provides this opportunity. J8006C has a brushless motor that does not make noise.
- The juicer is easy to maintain because it has a reverse function that does not let the food stick to its walls.
- You can make unlimited recipes of juices, smoothies, sorbet, meals, and much more.
- The juicer involves cold pressing, which is an effective way to sustain nutrients. You will get all the minerals and vitamins in the juice because Omega juicer does not trap heat, and it extracts slowly.
- It’s also easy to extrude the flour for making pasta, as J8006C comes with such attachments.
- You can also grind the coffee beans to get fresh coffee that smells awesome. It is also easy to grind all types of spices and herbs. Omega juicing machine can be your partner in the kitchen.
- It’s easy to maintain your weight because you can have fresh juices through Omega. All parts are detachable and easy to wash and dry off. The juicer has five ways to adjust the pressure.
- A cool juicing machine
- Powerful with 200 W
- Minimum noise
- Maximum dry pulp
- 15-years warranty
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- A large juicer takes more space
Omega CNC80S Slow Speed Juicer-Compact Machine-Portable- Multiple Applications- Nutrition Center- Quiet Function-Fruit and Vegetable Juices- Silver-80 RPM 200-Watts-Dual Process-Less Oxidation-Reverse Function
Since I started using the best juicer like Omega CNC80S, I don’t feel like having any other machine. The juicer works slowly; that’s why you get full vitamins in your recipe. Be it carrot, cucumber, or beetroot; this juicer can extract with more dry pulp, and so is true about fruits.
- CNC80S is a compact juicing machine, unlike previous models. It takes less space, and you can keep it on a small table or kitchen counter.
- A combination of silver and black attracts many customers, and it does not contain dust for long.
- When you grind things or make juice with an 80 rpm motor, you will get a natural flavor, smell, and ingredients. Nothing will go to waste by juicing with CNC80S.
- Buy Omega juicers and use them for 15 years because they are sturdy with long-lasting features. Even your kids will grow with Omega. However, get a newer model whenever you want.
- Why don’t you serve your guests with fresh juices, instead of tea or soda? Juicing through Omega CNC80S gives you the freshest food to stay healthy.
- The machine is easy to clean with normal water and mild soap. All parts are easy to remove and fit again after cleaning them.
- Compatible with 110 to120V
- No noise
- Cold press juicer
- Dual juicing process
- Compact and stylish
- 15-years warranty
- Expensive than other brands
Omega H3000D Slow Masticating Juicer-Dual Extractor- Cold Press 365 Juicer For Fruit & Vegetable Juices- Leafy Greens- Maximum Juice- Low Oxidation-Preserves Minerals-150-Watt-Portable-Reverse Function
If you want Omega masticating juicer at a low rate, you must buy H3000D. You will have fresh and delicious juices, desserts, smoothies, spices, and herbs through a cold-press process. A slow juicer will never bother you with noise because it works quietly.
- It’s time to make your immune system strong to fight viruses and bacteria. Omega juicers preserve the food as it is, provided you use fresh fruits and vegetables.
- H3000D is a compact juicer, so you can place it anywhere in the kitchen. You can also carry it with you on vacations to enjoy clean and fresh recipes.
- The cold press 365 system allows you to adjust its speed from 90 to 110 rpm, depending on the recipe. The juice will have less oxygen; eventually, it will remain fresh for 3 days.
- Juices made by Omega are equally good for young and old, men, and women. You can prepare your baby’s cereal or grandma’s porridge with H3000D.
- It involves two masticating methods, including extraction and squeezing. The first stage extracts, and the second squeezes the pulp further to have a 95% yield or even more.
- You can enjoy continuous cooking with fresh herbs that you can grind with Omega. Likewise, enjoy the freshly grounded coffee beans to make the best creamy coffee or black filter coffee.
- The black body with a little silver makes this juicer attractive and compatible with the kitchen’s interior. It takes no time in cleaning, as you can remove the parts in a minute. You can also put it in the dishwasher.
- A slow masticating juicer
- Cold press 365
- Grinds well
- No cleaning hassle
- Causes less oxidation
- High-grade juicer
- A bit noisier than an 80rpm juicer
Omega NC1000HDS Slow Masticating Juicer-Fruits And Vegetables-Nutritious Juices- Wheatgrass Juice- Long Warranty- BPA-FREE- No Noise- Powerful Motor- Reverse-Dishwasher-Safe- Silver-200-Watt-Portable
The material of a juicing machine determines its quality. Omega NC1000HDS has high-grade plastic with a longer warranty. The motor provides a quiet function. Users can extract different vegetables and fruits or leafy greens. Below are more features to ponder.
- The juicer includes different attachments for juicing, grinding, and sorbet, or kids’ food. All parts come with 15 years warranty; besides, the replacement is also available.
- People with a weak immune system can enhance it through juices, especially the wheatgrass and green juices. Ailments like Covid and cancer are easy to handle with better immunity.
- NC1000HDS offers a cold press function, so you will have more minerals, antioxidants, and healthy enzymes.
- The juicer does not leave the wet pulp; instead, it extracts maximum juice with dry pulp.
- The motor consumes less power as its speed is only 80 rpm. Moreover, it reduces oxidation and provides well-mixed juices.
- The end cap is easy to adjust and includes five modes for three pressure levels and two-stage juicing.
- You can also extract citrus fruits to keep your skin healthy. You can also make cold coffee or chocolate milk and other such recipes with Onega juicers.
- Creates more juice
- Suitable for all
- High-end process
- Low-speed motor
- Long warranty time
- Maintains nutrients
- Costly for some customers
Omega CUBE300S Cube Slow Masticating Juicer-Compact Design-Portable-Extracts Fruits, Vegetables, Leafy Greens- Minimum Noise-Silver-200 Watts-Multiple Applications
What if you enjoy the Pina colada, but the juicer is giving you a tough time. Don’t worry; Omega CUBE300S will masticate pineapple slowly, giving you more juice? You can make unlimited juice recipes with this machine. A strong stainless steel structure and durable plastic attachments come together as a long-lasting machine.
- Less oxidation and more juice is the primary quality of Omega CUBE300S. Like the above models, it also extracts with slow speed without destroying the food.
- The machine goes well at 200 watts, and it has a durable cable. The parts are easy to remove for cleaning or replacement.
- At 80 rpm, the machine can extract maximum yield without using more electricity. Some consider it a cost-effective juicing solution.
- Make juice today and store it for up to 72 hours, because the machine inhibits oxidation.
- Masticating and squeezing enable you to yield more without wasting the ingredients.
- The juicer is easy to maintain if you wash it right after juicing. But, it will start to smell if you leave it dirty for the whole day.
- Omega juicers are easy to transport, so you can enjoy healthy and fresh food on the go. You don’t need to spend money on expensive juices because you can make them at home.
- Multiple applications
- Extracts pure and fresh juices
- Not so noisy
- Not bulky
- Convenient machine
- The coverage is only for North America
Is Omega juicer worth the money?
The company ensures a 15-years warranty for its slow juicers. The best Omega juicer is worthwhile because it yields more juice. Besides, the dual-process makes it cost-effective.
How can I remove the stuck food from the container?
Some juicers have a reverse function that ejects the pulp, and the jug or container remains clean. Rest assured, you can easily detach different parts to wash away the residues.
Can I adjust the Omega juicer’s speed?
Yes, you can; a juicer often has adjustable settings with 3 pressure modes, including slow, medium, and high. You can set it for grinding or juicing or other tasks.
Does Omega juicer make noise?
The juicer is less noisy compared to centrifugal juicing machines. The motor often has an 80 rpm speed, and the low speed means a quiet machine.
Where can I buy the Omega juicer?
You can buy an Omega juicer from its website or on Amazon. But, you can also have it from any store near you, provided it’s available. Several sellers are also offering discounts.
Should I get a vertical auger or horizontal auger juicer?
The vertical auger does not require more space like a horizontal machine. But, many horizontal juicers are compact and stylish, so you should have them. However, it all depends on your taste.
What if the juicer blades start bending?
It happens if you use some hard food or if the juicer has poor quality. You can send it to a repair center for parts’ replacement or can buy a new juicer. However, Omega juicers have durable blades.
Will I get free shipping if I order online for Omega Juicer?
It depends on which store you are buying from, and if it’s offering free shipping or not. Some companies offer discounts to ship to the same country.
Are all Omega juicers expensive?
No, you can easily get an Omega juicer under $ 200 like H3000D. However, most slow masticating models are over $ 300. If you can’t afford a new product, you can buy a used juicer.
Buying Guide – Omega Juicers 2021
There is no shortage of juicing machines, but how to pick something that serves you more. The best Omega juicer is the one with a variety of features to provide you healthy juices. But, Omega has several models with new and old features. We have a guide for you to understand the elements that build an effective juicer.
Omega develops different juicers, including vertical, horizontal, slow masticating, and centrifugal or fast juicers. A vertical juicer is good if it’s slow masticating, and it takes less space. But, new models are mostly horizontal, so you must choose from them. A slow masticating juicer prepares juices with less oxidation, so they are full of nutrients.
A speedy juicer makes more noise, but the slow masticators often have less speed, like 80 rpm. However, some Omega juicers have 90 to 110 rpm motors. Try choosing less speed even if slow speed demands more time, but you will get great results.
Juicing through slow mastication allows you to have fresh juices for 2 to 3 days without oxidation. Besides, a slow machine consumes less electricity.
Attachments and Caps
Juicers often include different attachments for juicing, grinding, and blending. Your requirements can determine the kind of juicer you should buy. If you need juices and want to grind the spices, herbs, and coffee or nuts, you must have an all-in-one machine. Omega also offers a tray and plastic spoon to enhance the juicing process.
Omega juicer attachments come with quick assembling and dissembling. It will be better for you if you get a dishwasher-safe juicer, like Omega.
Juicers need strong cables to get electricity to prepare what you need. The cable has to be long enough for easy function. Besides, the cable should be thick to withstand heat. Omega juicers have high-grade cables that don’t get hot easily if you run the machine for long. Besides, the cable should be easy to replace in case of an issue.
The best masticating juicer is expensive than other juicing machines. However, some brands are very costly, and only a few people can afford them. But, Omega juicers are always affordable, whether they are slow masticating or others. In our reviews, you will see low-cost juicers like H3000D, and it has the same high-level as expensive juicers.
Omega juicers offer a 15-years warranty time, which means you can save enough money that goes into a frequent purchase. A warranty like this ensures the machine is durable and has better technology than others. Make sure you get the warranty card with the product.
How to Use Omega Juicer
Omega juicers have a variety, and the type determines how to use omega juicer. The juicer is either centrifugal or slow masticating, and their parts vary a bit. However, the main purpose is the same like juicing.
Vertical juicers often have a jug style container, either in glass or metal. The base machine under the jug has various tabs that you can press for different speeds or modes.
Omega juicers have different parts, which are important to understand before you start juicing. These parts include a container, tray, spoon, grinder, or a container where the pulp goes. But, some juicers also come with blenders. Always run an Omega juicer with compatible power, or it will burn.
A horizontal juicer is often wider, and its buttons are either on the side or the base, depending on its model. A juicer has a manual with different instructions about starting it, or turning it off, or attaching or detaching the parts.
How to Clean the Best Omega Juice
Even the best appliances stop working if we don’t take care of them. Omega juicer is not only effective, but its high-grade material increases its life, and it needs less maintenance in terms of parts.
But, the best Omega juicer also needs regular cleaning if you use it daily. In other words, you should clean it right after juicing because that will keep it ready. The container will not damage fast, especially if you store it properly away from the kids. The following steps will help you clean a juicer machine.
- Omega juicers come in different shapes and sizes that determine it cleaning.
- You have to remove its parts by opening the hinges or pressing a specific button to open all the parts.
- The jug or juice container is the dirtiest part, as well as the pulp container. Remove the pulp with a spoon that often comes with juicers. Then wash the container with normal water.
- If the residue sticks to the container walls, soak it in water, instead of using a steel wire or any hard brush. Then apply a normal detergent and wash it away with tap water.
- Don’t use hot water; however, you can wash the container with Luke warm water if it’s greasy due to butter.
- Repeat the same process with the jug or blender, depending on the model. It’s easy to wash a glass jug than the plastic one. Again, don’t scratch while washing and use a soft sponge.
- Be careful with the blades as they can cut your fingers or can bend while washing.
- Also, don’t let the water enter the machine’s back that has wires because it will damage it or cause an electric shock.
- You can also wash Omega juicer’s parts in a dishwasher. Don’t add chemicals in the dishwashing soap. Omega juicers are mostly dishwasher-safe.
- Make sure to keep the control buttons clean and dry to avoid germs.
- After washing, you can let it air-dry or dry it with a soft towel or cloth.
Other Maintenance Tips
Other than cleaning, you have to maintain a juicing machine by keeping its part in good condition.
- If any part gets scratches, replace it as it can trap dirt.
- If the cable gets damaged, replace it immediately to avoid shocks.
- Use some connector or stabilizer for high-power juicers to avoid the short circuits.
- If the blades are not working, replace them, or send the machine to the Omega service center if it’s near you. You can also replace it with a new juicer.
The Best Omega Juicers- Effects of Cleansing With Fruits and Vegetables.
The word juice cleanse, or water cleanse is very common these days. Many people follow a cleansing process to lose weight or to stay healthy. Some people start juicing in some particular disease, whereas some others just love to have juices in summer or winter to try something organic and fresh.
Let’s look at the benefits of different fruits and vegetables that people use for juicing.
Fresh Spinach: It is not only good as solid food, but also for juicing. You can extract it through Omega slow-masticating juicers or can make its soup. However, spinach juice is full of nutrients, but cooking it destroys them. It is full of vitamins and helps beat cancer.
Tasty Kale: It has low calories; that’s why people want its juice for weight loss. It is rich in oxidants and deals with inflammation due to its natural properties. Kale is ideal for arthritis and autoimmune patients.
Oranges: You can eat them raw or can make their juice. By extracting oranges through Omega slow juicer, you can keep the juice for a whole day as it will not separate the ingredients.
Apple Juice: Apples often oxidize much faster than other fruits and get dark. The best Omega juicer is ideal for apples because the machine works slowly, and the juice has less oxygen. Apple is ideal for heart patients and also helps in inflammation.
Cucumbers: You can eat cucumber as raw or can make its juice along with lemon and beetroot. Cucumber is the best detoxifier and enhances kidney function. It is also good in liver disease. Cucumber has 95% water and fills up the stomach, so you can eat its salad for weight loss.
Lemons: Many Omega juicers can make citrus juices like lemon juice. Lemon is highly cleansing and rich in Vitamin C. It is effective for kidneys and rich in antioxidants.
Carrot Juice: Carrots are ideal for hair, eyes, and skin because they contain vitamin K, beta carotene, lots of fiber, and potassium. You can also drink carrot juice if you have high cholesterol. Omega juicers can extract the carrots with more yield, producing dry pulp.
Celery Juice: Omega juicer often includes special settings to make maximum juice out of celery. Celery has more water, and it is ideal for weight loss. Celery is rich in vitamin A, C, and K. It is also full of fiber, and you can put some lemon in its juice to enhance the taste.
Beetroot: Beets are rich in vitamins, and they can replace the supplements. Beets can reduce blood pressure and detoxify the body. They are also anti-inflammatory. You can mix different vegetables with beetroot to prepare nutritious recipes.
Ginger Root: It enhances the digestive system and boosts immunity. You can add it to other juices. You can also extract ginger to make ginger tea with honey to beat flue or cough.
Tomato Juice: Among vegetables, tomato juice is also effective. You can also make its smoothie by blending in a juicer. Tomatoes are rich in fiber and vitamin C.
Some Important Juicing Tips
Whether it’s a slow masticating or centrifugal, even the best juicer can malfunction due to poor maintenance and less cleaning or a wrong way of juicing.
- Always use those ingredients which are easy to juice and compatible with a juicer. Like, you can’t juice oranges or lemons in a machine that does not allow it.
- Never extract the combination of fruits or vegetables which can harm you. Moreover, some foods oxidize faster than the others, so you can’t mix them with less oxidizing foods.
- Not all machines are good at juicing spinach or celery or leafy greens, so choose the right product. But, the best Omega juicer can handle anything from soft to hard vegetables.
- Never remove the top cover while juicing, as it will destroy everything through splashes. Besides, the place will get messy and so will your clothes.
- Too many ingredients can overstuff a juicer, so be careful about it. You can extract various ingredients separately and mix them after juicing.
- Don’t try to make hot chocolate in a blender/ juicer because it can destroy the plastic machine. Some poor-quality machines have metal containers that can cause an electric shock.
- If you grind coffee beans, wash the container to prevent its smell from getting into some other food later on.
- Wash the machine after making nuts butter as it sticks to the walls. You can remove the residue with the reverse function as offered by Omega juicers.
How to Get Healthy Nutrients through Food Other Than Juices
You can have pure food with vitamins and minerals in many ways. You can make salads with raw vegetables by adding some spices, vinegar, sauces, and lemon juice. There is a huge variety of salad recipes that you can easily find on YouTube or websites.
You can also make fruit salads just like vegetables, and adding some cream and nuts would make them tastier. However, you can also add juice in a fruit salad or some chips to make it crunchy.
Another way to preserve most nutrients in the food is to steam it. Various steamers are available in the market, or you can also do it in a normal pan. However, make sure not to over steam.
Likewise, barbeque is another way to have healthy food, provided you know how to do it. You must know how to maintain the right temperature while grilling because the burned food is harmful to health.
Fruit desserts are also good but don’t freeze them and try to eat them fresh, because cold temperature can destroy the enzymes. Adding fruits in the ice cream is also a good way to eat raw fruits in a natural form.
All the above juicers and juicing tips can make your life better than before. So, what are you waiting for; go get the best Omega juicer for you and your family.
The above list includes premium-quality juicers by Omega. The company designs its products considering healthy nutrients. The best Omega juicer is quiet but powerful. The NC800HDS tops up others in terms of reviews, and it is the latest model by Omega. Other juicers are also the best versions of slow juicers that masticate the food instead of crushing it.
Some juicers have more attachments for grinding and other jobs. But, some are better at juicing. All these juicers prevent the accumulation of heat while juicing and produce a pure extract. Juices that you make by Omega are fresh and tasty. New models are better, having upgraded and slow masticating technology.